Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bloggity, bloggity, blog...

I think I'm going to be a joiner. Here goes... 1...2...3... Did you miss it? I joined; I'm blogging. Whoo hoo.

This very well may be sporadic and, quite possibly, abandoned all together. You see, I'm forgetful. No really. I have baby books for both my kids and all I did was write down a few "firsts" (crawling, walking, tooth, word, etc.), and then completely abandoned them. Yep, they're stuffed under my bed gathering dust. Every year I'll cram them full of birthday cards, and that's about it. So it's very likely this too will be forgotten. But we'll try.

So, let's see. What to blog about first? I have recently become addicted to Little Big Town. I am listening to their CD, A Place to Land, over and over and over.

And that my friends may be the extent of some posts; a handful of sentences about something random. Just things that are on my mind. Isn't that scary?

No comments:

Post a Comment